Wednesday, September 15, 2010

demands and revelations in first person.

I want your attention.

I do not want you.

I want your admiration.

I will never trust you.

I will deal only absolutes.

I will absolutely take.

I will never give more than the minimum.

I will never believe you when you call me beautiful.

I will keep you on the backburner until you ignore me.

I will put you on a pedestal when you don't love me.

I am a product of my generation.

I want everything I cannot have.

I hate myself more than anyone I know.

I will keep destroying myself.

I will always be drunk when you call.

I will always be high when I need to be sober.

I will fuck some loser instead of you.

I will never let you touch me.

I will always enjoy torturing those foolish enough to love me.

And I will always, always, always be alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment